Location and Dates
Where is Content Centricity 18?
- Content Centricity 18 will be located at the TIFF Bell Lightbox:
350 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3X5
When is Content Centricity 18?
- Content Centricity runs from Tuesday June 12 to Wednesday June 13, with pre-conference training sessions on Monday June 11.
- Tuesday June 12 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday June 13 – 8am to 5:00pm
When and where are the welcoming/closing receptions being held?
- Welcome Reception
- Montecito – 299 Adelaide St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1P7
- 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Closing Reception
- Luma (inside of TIFF Bell Lightbox) – 350 King St. W., 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M5V 3X5
- 5:00pm to 8:00pm
I’ve registered. When and where can I pick up my conference badge?
- Please arrive at the TIFF Bell Lightbox on Tuesday June 12 between 7:00am – 8:30am to check-in and receive your name badge at registration on the main floor.
How do I register for the conference?
- Please visit our website where you can choose between a General Pass, Education Pass (subject to availability) or a Combo Pass for purchase.
What is included in the cost of my registration?
- General Pass – Includes admission into our 2 day conference, breakfast, lunch, snacks and the welcoming and closing reception.
- Educational Pass (subject to availability) – Includes 3 Messagepoint training courses (you will get an option to choose 3 out of 6 courses), breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Combo Pass – Includes all items encompassed in the General Pass and the Education Pass.
How can I attend Pre-Conference Training?
- You can attend Pre-Conference Training if you have purchased an Education Pass or a Combo Pass. After purchasing your Education or Combo pass, you will receive an email with a link to choose your courses.
I’ve completed my registration and want to make a change. What do I do?
- Please email the Content Centricity 18 registration team to make changes.
At the Event:
Can I see what sessions will be presented before I arrive on site?
- Yes, the program for content centricity 18 is posted online here.
Will there by wifi during the conference?
- Yes, we will have dedicated wifi for our conference.
When will the expert bar open?
- The expert bar will be open during breakfast, lunch and all breaks on both days.
What services are available for special needs?
- All spaces in the TIFF Bell Lightbox including the cinemas are wheelchair accessible.
What should I wear?
- Business casual is recommended.
What can I expect at the conference?
- The conference will teach attendees how to maximize their Messagepoint investment and gather insights from some of the brightest minds on enterprise content management and customer communications. Sessions will offer insight into topics important to our organization such as content management, omni-channel customer communication, digital transformation, customer experience and topics around improving business through a content-centric strategy. This events is designed to offer exceptional educational and networking opportunities.
Where can I stay?
- Please refer to our hotel list to reserve accommodation at a nearby hotel.
Who do I contact if I still have questions?
- Please email the events team if you have any questions not answered in the FAQ.